Monday 26 April 2010

Britains got Talent: auditions week 2

This weeks show I found it hard to have just one favourite!! In fact this week I had three! Each with their own reason for me liking and admiring them. So, here's my three favourites from this weekend!

The Arrangement!

Just plain fun!! Love the use of their classical musical talents and mixing it with the pop of the charts!



Spelbound!

Wow, seriously WOW!! Brilliant, just captivating and so well executed!



Christopher Stone!

Transported me back to when my dad did AM-DRAM and did West Side Story! Beautiful voice and so pleased he was what I hoped he would be, with his parents pushing him to do this, it could have been very different!




And an honourable, and slightly repulsed, mention for Steve Starr 'The Regurgitator': this man's got a talent, but please don't try this yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment