Tuesday 27 April 2010

Some of my favourite beauty products!

I thought I’d share some of my favourite products with you. These are things I use daily and could, almost, not be without!!


ETI Turbodryer Professional hairdryer. Lots of colours, lightweight and plenty of power. Two Speed. Four heat settings. Professional 1500 watt motor and long cord. Does a great job and doesn’t make your arms ache!



SCP Tormaline Medium Mk 5.4 Hair Straighteners heat quickly, lightweight and good size for most hair lengths. Long power cord and adjustable heat.
I got mine from Girls Stuff Direct!


Indola 4+4 vitamin hair treatment : I love this as an extra ‘conditioner’ and also have used this for pre-treating hair before colours and perms. Smells nice and just helps your hair when it needs it.


John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Agent: I love this product!! It’s like an ‘old fashioned’ finishing cream. It helps to smooth down the frizzies and the flyaways. If you have problems with your hair looking a bit ‘frazzled’ from your straighteners then I recommend you use this after blowdrying your hair, just a little goes a long way and concentrate on the ends, then use your straighteners, then put a little more on after your done. It’s brilliant stuff and as long as you don’t suffer with greasy hair then you’ll probably love it too.


Body Shop Almond Hand Rescue Treatment: I use this daily if not several times a day, I suffer with dry hands, mainly because I don’t like wearing gloves for washing up and stuff. It smells great and is thick but not greasy. My family often gets asked to buy this as a present for me! Trust me, a gift of this is always welcome.


Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector: I have really dry hands from everyday ‘mum work’ and this is part of my arsenal for trying to stop my hands getting to the stage of cracking. I use this if nothing else seems to get rid of the dryness. Usually put it on before bed so it has extra time to do its thing. Brilliant and if you have dry hands it’s worth investing in a small tube to try it.


Boots Luxury Deep moisturizing foot cream: I do like to pamper my feet occasionally and this is one cream I like. Firstly it smells pleasant and not overpowering, how some of them can be. It’s light enough to use and not get ‘greasy’ for too long, great if you have dry feet and heels and are wearing socks, put it on right after your shower and then put your socks on, your feet will feel pretty good by evening!!

And this is from personal preference, my favourite perfumes/fragrances are:
Burberry ‘The Beat’ for women

Body Shop ‘Japanese Cherry Blossom’ Body Mist

From Lidl’s I get Suddenly ‘D’Or’ for Women Eau de toilette, great cheaper perfume for everyday. (About 3.99 for 50ml bottle).

No comments:

Post a Comment